10 Things You Will Definitely Need In 2023Dec 29, 2022
- An income goal that is based on everything you want your real estate income to provide – including expenses, savings, cash reserve, taxes, and profit.
- The 5 reasons why that income goal is important to you. Reasons come first; answers follow.
- A visual reminder of everything that income will provide for you and yours – for instance, a vision board, or a mental picture, or an 8 ½ x 11 full-color laminated and dated picture of your goals and LFTs.
- The math. Your income goal converted into closings; closings converted to sold listings and sales; and transactions converted to appointments.
- All the above converted to trackable, measurable, controllable activity that results in appointments.
- A conspicuous chart of that activity.
- Prospecting partners for 5-90-10 sessions.
- A mastermind/Board of Directors/networking/accountability group.
- A compelling and competitive presentation to convince sellers to list with you at the right price and commission.
- A compelling and competitive presentation to convince buyers to work exclusively with you.
You will be amazed at how much you can accomplish with intentionality and gratitude, when December 31, 2023 rolls around.
As always, if you have any questions, we are only a phone call, text, or email away. Happy New Year from all of us on The Floyd Wickman Team!
PS. Coming up in 2023, we have:
1. Realtor Accountability Groups beginning Jan 5 and 6
2. Presentation Workshop on Feb 6-7 in Naples, FL
3. Digital Floyd Wickman Course OPEN to start when you're ready
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, updates and discounts from our team.
Your information is safe with us.